Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've found myself a musical lover!

I took Dylan to see Lion King on Broadway yesterday afternoon at the Music Hall in KCMO. Even though he wasn't feeling good, he loved what he saw. There was lots of action and dancing and singing to keep his attention. We left at intermission though, because he was burning up!! We came home and he laid on the couch the rest of the evening. Poor little guy!!!


We just watched a lot of football the rest of the weekend. Our Trailblazers won Friday night, so they move onto the next round in the playoffs. Collin has become their biggest fan!!


K-State lost (of course) to Missouri, and the KC Chiefs lost (of course) today. Matt worked all day today, so the boys were very good and played so that I could get all kinds of projects done. I switched out the summer clothes for the winter clothes, hung up a few new decorating items (I'll have to take a picture of my favorite thing), and put the bigger car seat in Matt's truck for Collin.

One last picture...this is how we have to change Collin's diaper nowadays. He moves too fast!!!! Lori Harris gave Matt this idea...stand him up to something so he can play.







No comments: