Thursday, October 8, 2009

Greetings from Alabama!

Tonight's my last night in Mobile. I'm headed home tomorrow evening!! This week has been good...there is so much stuff that we're going to have to coordinate...and I'm sure I'll find out more when I come back down here on the 19th.

I have pretty much stuck around the hotel. I did drive down to Gulf Shores on Tuesday night. I arrived just as the sun was setting. I had just enough time to run down on the beach, stick my feet in the water, take some pictures, and pick up a few sea shells for Dylan.

I'm so ready to see my boys and Matt!! I spent much of the day on Monday getting teary-eyed, but the tears don't come so readily after 4 days of being away.

I think my mind is fried...I'm going to watch the Office wedding and hit the sack!

No comments: