Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our baby is growing up!

Before I get to show you how Collin isn't a baby anymore, I thought I'd share with you one more picture from Super Bowl Sunday. Here is Dylan, with Brady, Kohlton & Sydney...showing us their coooool poses. Crazy kids.



And here's Moxie hanging on for dear life to HER chair. Speak of the devil, here she comes...she just hopped up on the couch to look at her picture...oh, I mean, paw at my hand until I pet her. What a sweet girl.



Collin has decided that he doesn't want anything to do with a bottle or baby food. If he sees a spoon dipped into a baby food jar and then stuck up to his mouth, he promptly pushes it away. So this week we have given him people food for his meals. I told Heather not to bother buying anymore baby food either. Tonight he sampled mixed veggies and sloppy joes, along with juice in a sippy cup.

Dylan got in trouble for throwing cars tonight and had to sit in his room for 5 minutes. Look who followed him in there. I heard Dylan telling Collin, "you can't come in here...I'm in trouble."


Happy Birthday to my cousin Anne Meghan!!!!






No comments: