Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is here!!

The boys have been enjoying the warm weather...until today. Last week was spring break, and we were outside playing until at least 6:30 on Monday and Tuesday. All the kids were out in the cul-de-sac with their bikes and basketballs, and us moms were all catching up on what has happened throughout the cold winter months. I love it when we can all sit in the driveway in our lawnchairs and chat while the kids play.



Mom and Dad came up last Wednesday through Friday. They took care of Collin, while Dylan enjoyed his Spring Break camp back at Madison Elem. with Kohlton.



Dylan had his first soccer practice on Thursday night, and then he also attended a Soccer Academy on Friday...basically a soccer camp put on at no extra cost by the soccer club.





Matt and I are starting to study the Financial Peace University course by Dave Ramsey. We're doing the home study...13 lessons on CD to listen to, workbook to follow along with the lessons, textbook to read, and budgets to create.

Mandy Flageolle and I are going to opening night of Phantom of the Opera on Wednesday night!!! I'm so excited...a girls night out with good company and fantastic entertainment!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! It has gotten cold here again :(

I left an award for you at my blog :)

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for the award! Your boys are adorable! I noticed in this post you were starting to study Dave Ramsey! We have been through those studies twice and it has changed our lives! I LOVE LOVE LOVE our budget....and I was a total spender and thought I'd hate it! It is SOOO freeing! We have an awesome excel sheet that we use. You will love that study...if you have any questions or anything, let me know!

I'll look forward to check in on your blog! GO CATS!!