Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Three Muskateers

Dylan started school today. JCPRD's summer camp ended last Friday, and they didn't provide care Monday thru Wednesday of this week. So us 3 families each took a day where we watched the 3 boys. My day was yesterday.
Our three boys are so much like brothers. They've been together for 3 years now. They argue like brothers and compete like brothers. Everyone wanted to be first. I may sound like I'm griping...the day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hey, I got a day off from work and spent the afternoon at the pool!
This is their "senior picture" pose.
This is their "manly" pose.

I took them to the park before lunch. Thank goodness the City of Gardner had just dumped 3 big loads of new sand for the sandbox. They had fun stomping it into the ground and playing King of the World!
And last but not least, a picture of our little, but loud, cutie.

No comments: