Monday, December 21, 2009

My boys

This is definitely a post about my boys. Quite a few pictures too! Last week we took the boys to see Santa Claus at Bass Pro Shop in Olathe. Collin found himself a pretty good sized present to ask for (which is kind of funny because he's actually getting a smaller, battery-powered version of the 4-wheeler that he's sitting on in the picture below).

We're in the process of doing a little remodeling in our house this week. Many of you know that we took the formal dining room and turned it into a nursery when Collin was born. We don't have a formal dining room set, and never will...we always eat in the breakfast nook. And there were only 2 bedrooms on the main floor of our house. So instead of moving Dylan downstairs to the 3rd bedroom which would have scared him to death, we had the doorway closed in and added french doors. Well, Dylan needs a bigger bed these days, and the nursery is bigger than his current bedroom. So we're having a closet added to the nursery, and then we'll switch the boys around. Actually they're already sharing Dylan's current room for the week or two it will take to finish the closet. Coach Davy is doing the carpentry work. Let me know if you have any projects you don't want to tackle, and I'll be glad to pass on his number.

Dylan has decided to become an architect. He designed this castle yesterday from scratch.

I do miss not having a girl to dress up in cute clothes, but I do love me a preppy boy-look with a rugby shirt and jeans!
The annual Jacobs/McAtee/McCarty Christmas party was Saturday night. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of the boys each year. This is our 3rd annual get-together, and here are the boys!! Yes, I know my child doesn't have any pants on!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: