Saturday, September 19, 2009

Go Cats!!!

Our Wildcats are playing at UCLA tonight, so their game just started at 9:30!! If they don't start doing better on defense...just allowed a huge run down the field...I may just have to go to bed. That ought to show them!! HA!

We had our block party tonight...I'll post the pictures tomorrow. We have such great neighbors...we've all heard other residents of the subdivision say that we all have the "fun street". And we really do. I know I've talked about it before on here...the kids are all the same age and they all get along...and all of us moms are good friends.

Last weekend Matt & Chris Flageolle constructed a swing set in our back yard. I can't believe it took us so long to finally get one! I've always felt bad because our boys go next door and play on their swingset...so now the neighbor kids can come over to ours!! Collin has already figured out how to climb up the ladder (I know the grandmas are going to cringe when they read that). Dylan loves the tree house...he immediately said that he was going to hide up there and play his PSP.



Chris wouldn't let me take any pictures of them while they were holding the instructions in their hands...ha! Guess I didn't get any more pictures!! Just kidding....I took the boys to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese during the major portion of construction.


The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing. Matt & Chris headed out to western Kansas Sunday afternoon, and they returned late Monday night.

I am reading the newest Dan Brown novel...The Lost Symbol. It's a fantastic read!!! I even put down my latest Sookie Stackhouse novel in the middle of reading it so I could start on the Dan Brown novel! I have 3 people waiting in line for it as soon as I'm done. Has anyone else read it yet?

This last paragraph was added Sunday afternoon....well, the Cats lost to UCLA...only by 14 points though...I expected a blowout.
Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: